A popular service we provide is that of FREE training for clients.
Delivered by our professional and qualified team David Cornes, Alyn Lewis and Paul Kelly, courses can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
Delivered at your offices, or at our premises, (or any other suitable venue), our informative courses give delegates the benefit of real case examples together with providing hand outs and relevant information.
Some areas recently covered for clients include -
- The role of the Bailiff (Theory and Practice)
- Client Web and Report Creation & Download)
- Current Update on Bailiff Law Reform
- Technology and the Bailiff
- Local Taxation Billing and Recovery Training
- Inspections - S44A & Completion Notices
- Business Rates - the whole picture
- Best Practice in Collecting Sundry Debts / Housing Benefits Overpayments
- Effective Telephone Techniques
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency (Specialist Delivered)
- Added Values Services
In addition, clients are welcome to shadow a Bailiff for the day. This direct training opportunity gives great insight into the role of the Bailiff and how we do the job at Jacobs.
For more information on our services please contact Alyn Lewis, Business Partnerships Manager on 0151 650 4979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.