Local Taxation Debt Recovery
This year, maximisation of Income, alongside minimisation of Write off and Budget protections has never been more critical. Authorities are facing budget reductions in addition to the requirement to find year on year savings.
Jacobs work in true partnership with their clients, to assist achieve the very best of Performance and added value services.
Pro-active Debt Recovery - Local Taxation Balances
Jacobs have a dedicated Debt Recovery and Telephone Collections Unit, which make pro-active telephone calls and SMS messaging to debtors in and outside office hours and at weekends.
We have a full debt recovery package, including letters, phone calls and visits on selected case that can be tailored to your specific requirements.
These services are based on a transparent and very competitive commission rate on successful collections only.
Post Bailiff Action - 2nd Referral / Debt Recovery
For cases that you have had returned ‘Nulla Bona' from other Bailiff suppliers, why not try referring them to Jacobs for collection as an alternative to committal and write off.
We can consider treating the case either as a second referral for Bailiff action, or, by using our pro-active debt recovery service
Advantages for Clients:
- Maximise collections and key performance indicators
- Minimise Write off, collect amounts you may have written off
- Reduce bad debt provisions required, and protect budgets
- Maintain performance and protect the wider ratepayers from potentially funding non payment
- Add value for money, achieve more for less
- Transfer the administration to Jacobs
- Avoid adding further costs to debtors accounts for committal action
Form more information on our extensive range of no cost added value services, please contact Alyn Lewis, Business Partnerships Manager, on telephone 0151 650 4979 or email email@example.com.