Added Value Services - Creating Efficiency
At Jacobs we demonstrate our understanding of duty on Councils to demonstrate Best Value and Continuous Improvement through the delivery of its services. This is essential bearing in mind the current economic climate and the additional demands the Council will be facing through Budget reductions and the need to find efficiency savings year on year.
Through our service delivery we will work in partnership with the Council to ensure that Best Value and Continuous Improvement is evident through improved collection rates and improved service to the end user (debtor).
In addition, and as part of our commitment to partnership working, we provide a whole host of seamless no cost additional services to ensure that we provide the very best in our focus on Effectiveness & Efficiency
- Seamless Interfacing with your systems
- State of the art technology that will automate process and reduce administration
- Transfer administration burdens to us - free up staff time to focus on other key tasks
- Tracing & Bulk Tracing
- Pre-Tec Registration Services & Tracing
- Persistent Evaders Strategies
- Training - various training portfolios for Staff, Members & CAB
Jacobs believe in true partnership working that is tailored to individual specifications. We are an extension to our clients recovery departments and will maximise the opportunity to create savings and improve performance
Form more information on our extensive range of no cost added value services, please contact Alyn Lewis, Business Partnerships Manager, on telephone 0151 650 4979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org