- Posted: 17/12/2012
We are delighted to bring you the 14th edition of Jacobs News. This publication is designed to bring you the latest information from Jacobs and the bailiff profession:
In this Winter Edition......
- Welfare Reforms - More debt to collect - smaller balances
- Jacobs Awarded Investor in People (IIP)
- Technology Update - Jacobs roll out the IPAD to bailiffs
- Going the Extra Mile - Report on the annual staff performance awards day
- Parking Debt Recovery & Enforcement - Jacobs have it covered
- Tendering for Services in 2013 - A choice of readymade frameworks
We hope that you find the Newsletter informative. If you would like to discuss any articles, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Alyn Lewis, on telephone number 0151 650 4979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 25/06/2012
Welcome to the 13th edition of Jacobs News.
With a new look and 6 page design, this edition is packed full of information and updates from the enforcement profession.
In this New Spring Edition:
- Jacobs Open ‘The Welsh Office'
- New Legislation - Report on Bailiff Law Reform
- Jacobs Expand the Workforce - New Management Team Members
- ESPO - Corporate Bailiff Contract - Looking to Review?
- An Apple a Day.....Introduction of the Ipad increases communications
- Is Bankruptcy An Effective Recovery Tool ?
We hope that you find this edition informative.
If you would like to discuss any of our services, please contact Alyn Lewis, Business Partnerships Manager, on telephone 01792 482464 or email: email@example.com
- Posted: 01/12/2011
In this edition......
- 2011 IRRV Performance Awards - Jacobs awarded for Excellence in two categories
- Tribunals, Courts & Enforcement Act - Planned Consultation Paper Training
- Road Traffic Services - We have it Covered
- Looking to Review or Tender in 2012 - ESPO Corporate Bailiff Services
The centre pages of the newsletter focus on our awards for excellence at the 2011 IRRV Performance Awards. Jacobs become the first Bailiff organisation to win an award, and in the two categories of Excellence in Education, Training & Development and Excellence in Innovation.
Established over 52 years, we have a proven track record for quality, performance and customer care and creating efficiencies and savings through true partnership working.
We hope that you find the Newsletter informative.
If you would like to discuss any of our services, or arrange an introductory meeting, please do not hesitate to contact Alyn Lewis, Business Partnerships Manager, on telephone number 0151 650 4979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 06/04/2011
In this edition……
Jacobs in Partnership – 2010 / 2011 Client Base Growth
Client Perception Survey Results – Consistently delivering what we promise
Added Value – Sales Gimmick or True Partnership Working
Enforcement Associations Merge – CIVEA is formed
New Training Facilities – Jacobs unveils its new training facility
Tendering for Bailiff Services – Why not use the ESPO Approved Framework
Looking for Improved Collections & Added Value in 2011 ?
The centre pages of the newsletter focuses on our recent client survey results, which demonstrates consistently high scores across all areas of service delivery, despite our large client base growth during the last few years.
Jacobs believe in true partnership working, and can bring innovation, excellent performance and new initiatives that will create efficiency and savings.
- Posted: 05/10/2010
Special feaures include:
Jacobs Annual Company Day & Staff Performance Awards 2010.
ESPO for Effeciency
Persistant Evaders Strategy - Road Traffic
Secure File Transfer (FTPS)
- Posted: 18/03/2010
Newsletter No. 9 contains some great new features, including added value services, CAB Protocol, and much more
- Posted: 09/04/2009Jacobs latest newsletter is being circulated to all local authorities in week commencing 13th April 2009.
- Posted: 30/06/2008
Jacobs latest newsletter (attached) is to be circulated to all local authorities throughout England and Wales later this week.
- Posted: 28/01/2008
Jacobs latest newsletter is devoted to the recent "Client Perception Survey"
Paul Kelly (Business Development Manager) said "The timing of the newsletter is good as it gives a summary of how well respected our firm is just prior to the IRRV Benefits Conference for 2008."
"Jacobs will be represented at Conference as we promote our expanding Housing Benefit Overpayment Debt Recovery service for clients both old and new."
He added "We would like the opportunity to discuss the requirements of prospective clients and look forward to meeting with delegates at Conference (Stand 4)."
- Posted: 03/09/2007